Wednesday 19 February 2014

Ojon Haircare





I have been looking for some time now a new hair care routine that would nourish my damaged mane. I would describe my hair as long, extremely heavy and damaged but it can easily become greasy, so I needed something that was going to help revitalise it but not include many oily ingredients. Therefore I was recommended to try this new brand that has been recently introduced into Boots health and beauty stores in the UK. Although the Ojon products are quite deer for haircare ranging at £15-£40 I think this amount to spend is justifiable  because your hair goes through a lot and needs quality attention. Having only used these products for a couple of weeks I can notice a big difference especially using the shampoo as it has beads of antioxidant rich Rouge Oleifera that really rejuvenate the hair.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here.

Kiri x