Tuesday 29 July 2014

THE WORKWEAR EDIT: SHOES







Standing at 5ft 6/7inches, I'm too tall to be wearing those mid/ high pointed courts which are *stares into space* beautiful because they are not appropriate for an office job. Not only that, I will be travelling to and from work by train as well as having to run around the office for a long period of time. So as you can imagine it can be very tough on my feet, therefore I need practical and comfortable but not forgetting attractive shoes. These five are my favourite flat and heeled work shoes because they are pretty yet so comfy and suitable for an everyday office job!

1. Grey points- ZARA
2. Black leather very low heel points- MANGO
3. Grey and diamante pointed flats- NEXT
4. Black ballerina flats- H&M
5. Black suede points with gold heel- JONES

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Worauf stehen die schicken Schuhe? Die Kiste ist ja ungemein schön ��

    www.daily-mayli.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here.

Kiri x