Sunday 3 August 2014

THE WORKWEAR EDIT: BAG












Zara Bag- £29.99

Like every other female I carry way more than what I need in my bag on the daily basis, so I have forced myself to only carry the essential things I need for work. I like a bag that has structure so I can find everything I need too, that's why this bag is perfect! It has three different compartments, which allows me to organise all my stuff and due to the size I am able to see exactly whats in my bag!

What's in my everyday work bag:
A black umbrella- You cannot rely on British weather
Karen Brady book- A motivational and inspiring read for the train journey
House keys- The obvious
Headphones- They do not leave my side
Pens- I do have to do some work...
iPad Mini- Apple-I do not need to explain this or the next one
iPhone 5s- Apple-
Crocodile clip- Lee Stafford- To clip back my unattractive windswept hair
Lipstick in Pigalle- Nars- Makeup necessity
Eau De Lierre- Diptyque- I like to smell nice
Diary- Ryman- To organise and schedule my busy life (if you have seen my Instagram, you would know that I have purchased a new diary which I will be using in the new year)
Coral purse- Reiss- I work in the city, I need money
Hand cream- Aesop- Working hands need good care
Notebook- Paperchase- To write notes and important information

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here.

Kiri x