Sunday 19 October 2014

NEW IN: CHARLOTTE TILBURY








K.I.S.S.I.N.G Fallen From The Lipstick Tree- Love Bite (£23.00)
If you're looking for that perfect shade of bright, bold yet classically elegant red this is the lipstick! I can't believe how beautiful this colour is especially against my skin tone.

Lip Cheat Lip Liner Kiss 'N' Tell (£16.00)
This is a great combo with the lipstick because it makes them lips bolder and bigger than what they are and it's great to line the lips with the same colour in order to prevent bleeding.

Lip Lustre Colour Lasting Lacquer- Red Vixen (£16.50)
I love this product because it works wonders with the two other lip products. The glossy hollywood 'bombshell' look is created by this product being used on top of the lipstick and liner, by doing so it also lasts longer!

Light Wonder Youth Boosting Perfect Skin Foundation SPF15 9-DARK (£32.00)
Since discovering the Nars Sheerglow foundation I have not tried any other foundation because I didn't think any other product would be able to give me the full coverage yet lightweight look and feel I want to accomplish. However when my MUA at the Charlotte Tilbury counter tried this foundation I fell it love, it felt very lightweight yet still gave me that glowing full coverage I wanted. He did recommend for me to go purchase number 8 as it matched my skin perfectly but I opted for number 9 instead as I wanted a more tanned and olive colour to my face as I think it makes my skin look more radiant. The best thing with this foundation too is only a little needs to be applied and hardly any concealer is needed either!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hi what is your shade reference in foundations. I am NC42 in mac, barcelona in nars. Just want to find out if 8 or 9 would be better. Tmx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nat, I am NC42 in Mac, Syracuse in Nars and I am a 9 in CT. I prefer a tanned glow look but feel the 9 may be a bit too dark for my skin tone. When the CT MUA did my makeup for a wedding they used a mixture of the two. Hope this helps x

      Delete

Comment Here.

Kiri x