Thursday 1 January 2015

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS

A belated Merry Christmas! Hope you all had a good one. I thought I would finally share a few gifts that I received this Christmas. I was not expecting half the presents I received so a major thanks go out to my family and friends. Ps. I think everyone has got the hint now that I love candles. 














Bobbi Brown travel brush set

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow

Victoria Beckham X Nails Inc

Jo Malone scented candle- Peony & Blush Suede

Jo Malone box set- 50ml Peony & Blush Suede perfume, 50ml Wood Sage & Sea Salt perfume, English Pear and Freesia bath soap

Parks London scented candle- Black Magic 3 wick White Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood, Patchouli

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here.

Kiri x