Friday 25 July 2014

July Empties


The end of July is fast approaching so I thought I would share what products I have been loving this month. As you can see from the emptiness of these beauty products I have used this few a lot and definitely need to stock up asap!

The Nars Irresistiblement bronzer is my favourite by far, I just love the way it looks against my complexion and how it creates a great natural line defiance rather than harsh sharp lines.

I am in love with the smell of this Rituals blossom water body mist, it's perfect for these summer days as it gives you that fresh and floresence smell.

The La Roche Posay effaclar duo product was my life saver when I was abroad because of the heat and being on the ruaccutane tablets my skin became crispy and dry and I had a lot of random marks and upcoming pimples. This product slightly minimised these marks and got rid of any upcoming spots. After finishing my tablets I still used this product and my skin has never looked so clear, it looks moisturised and is perfect for the odd marks that appear.

If you're looking for a natural shade lipstick I definitely recommend the Mac matte lipstick in Mehr. The nudish and brown tone stand out against my skin tone and give me plumper lips but still looking very natural. Perfect for those minimal make up days.

In a previous blog post I reviewed the Ojon Rare Blend shampoo and conditioner and raved about how much I loved it, well that time has come where the bottles have nearly finished and I don't know what to do. The prices for the haircare were quite deer to purchase on the regular basis so I don't know whether to buy a new affordable brand of hair products and see how I get on with those or to splurge a bit and buy them. Tough decisions right?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here.

Kiri x