Saturday 26 July 2014

Update: I HAVE A JOB!

Last time I wrote one of these updates a lot had happened in my life, I just left uni and was trying to get to grips with life, throwing in a last minute trip to India too! Now I'm back with an another update, don't worry it's far more positive. I have a job!! After many applications, interviews I finally found a scheme which suited me down to a T and luckily, the firm loved me as much as I loved them!! So in a one week, I start a years long placement with the global law firm DLA Piper! I was so pleased to be offered a place on the scheme, so many people applied but I was the one they chose! This scheme is a great starting point for my future career, whatever that will be, and will open my eyes to the world of work, law and business. I'm so excited to kick start this new venture of mine and see how this all turns out.

Due to this big change in my life I have decided to devote several blog posts about the world of work, this feature will include workwear inspiration, what to wear to work, what's in my work bag and appropriate office shoes because what's a fresh start without a new wardrobe right?!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here.

Kiri x