Monday 26 October 2015

FITNESS ALERT: HANNAH BRONFMAN





Hannah Bronfman; Entrepreneur, DJ and fitness enthusiast is the ultimate woman. When I'm in bed, and struggling to find the motivation to get my arse to the gym, I take a quick scroll through her Instagram and before I know it my trainers are on and I'm out the door, ready to get my sweat on!    

She has the most incredible physique and fitness style and is a great example of health and happiness. She is all about building strength over being skinny, and is always seen doing a variety of moves in the gym, so if you're finding your gym routine boring, definitely check her out.  Take a scroll through her Insta, follow her on Snapchat or take a look at her site, HBFit and I hope you find her as inspiring as I do…

Snapchat: @hannahbgood

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here.

Kiri x