Monday 21 April 2014

Everyday Jewellery




Nixon Divy Watch
Black Wide Links bracelet
Turquoise bracelet given as a gift
Green bracelet from Stratford markets
Midi rings- Nottingham markets & H&M
Vicki Marks turquoise ring
Silver ankle bracelet-India markets


I’m very particular when it comes to jewellery, I am not one to raid the high street stores for overpriced pieces. I love my jewellery to be sliver, simple and delicate. I am never without my Nixon watch, my rings and Links bracelet! I’m all about the detail, my favourite store to buy my jewellery is fashionology, I also love going to markets and vintage shops. There is a great little store hidden away in Nottingham which is beyond amazing! I recently bought a load of ankle bracelets from my trip to India which I loveee wearing! 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here.

Kiri x