Tuesday 17 June 2014

My Two Favourites Right Now



If you're looking for a cleanser that hydrates your face as well as dissolves your makeup I would definitely recommend this product. It is so light and refreshing on the skin and you actually wake up with that baby soft skin!



Since purchasing this balm with the Space NK goodie bag it has not left my side! It's the perfect hand cream for hardworking dry hands as it leaves them feeling hydrated and smelling of lavender. The best thing about it though is it does not leave the hands greasy. WIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love anything lavender! Really want to try the hand creme! :)

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    http://fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here.

Kiri x