Friday 4 April 2014

INDIA

I’m back and I’m coming at you with a very long post about my time away. Being in constant relaxation mode and having the sun beaming all day certainly did me some good! The past month was just what I needed; I had time to clear my head, gain some independence and really got to explore the culture that surrounded me. India is a beautiful country and I hope that when I return I can spend some time exploring cities like Goa, Agra, and Jaipur. Anyway, I’m now back in the UK and trying to get a hold of my life. Being the organised and active person that I am, within a few hours of being back home I had unpacked, freshened up and started to plan my next steps. Since being home I have managed to secure a few interviews with different firms who offer apprenticeships, I am hoping to gain a place so that I can obtain some invaluable experience and strengthen my professional skills. I have also managed to gain a place on a local charities volunteering scheme and will be spending my weekends helping out the local community. In addition to this, mission get my abs back is on track, I’ve re-joined my local gym and I'm feeling fit already! In all, I’m feeling pretty happy and excited about the future. Below are a few snaps of my time in India! Enjoy. 

















Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here.

Kiri x