Friday 4 April 2014

Travel Essentials


I dislike packing as it means having to pick and choose the items you NEED to take with you and not WANT. Anywhere I go I have a tendency to bring along my whole life so choosing what my essentials would be for my India trip was tricky to say the least. I narrowed my ‘essentials’ down to 13 items, most of these items did not leave my side for the entire trip / journey.

  1. My oversized - and overwork - Zara black scarf 
  2. Reiss coral purse - purely because I love it
  3. Black Whistles wallet - perfect size for my tickets and passport
  4. Nixon Divy watch - because it never leaves my wrist
  5. Apple iPad - my pride and joy
  6. Headphones - no explanation required 
  7. Paperchase notepad & pen - ‘my efforts to document my journey’
  8. Reading books - to help with the 5 hour stop offs in Tashkent 
  9. Nars duo concealer custard/ ginger - because I’m a girl 
  10. Blistex lip cream - to aid my sore lips!
  11. Clinique moisture surge - airplane saviour 
  12. YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Corail Incandescent - summer in a tube 
  13. Sony NEX-3N camera - duhhh! 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here.

Kiri x