Sunday 13 April 2014

Spring Scents




Giorgio Armani Si (100ml- £60)
It is obvious from the size of this fragrance that it is my favourite scent, not just for the spring but all year round. I despise strong muscular smells as I feel it gives me a headache, I prefer soft, floral and girly fragrances that instantly make me feel more feminine. This fragrance is perfect as it includes hints of blackcurrant, freesia, rose and vanilla that's why I had to invest in a larger size. On the downside the larger the bottle means the more $$$, so whilst in duty free on my trip to India I had to purchase this as it was £20 cheaper!

Diptyque Eau De Lierre (50ml- £55)
I don't know what it is about this scent but I'm a bit in love. Although the ingredients are not something I would usually wear, (ivy / tomato leaf) it has that soft, natural smell about it which makes me feel like I'm surrounded by fresh cut grass. If you like soft and natural smells this is definitely perfect for you.

Jo Malone French Lime Blossom (30ml- £39)
J.Malone how I wish I could own all of your scents! I love her cologne collection, every scent is unique and they all give me that feeling of luxury and freshness. Especially French Lime Blossom, it reminds me of a high end French soap, it is very unique, calm, summery and fresh. As it is quite deer for a small bottle I only wear this scent for special occasions but if you have the money to spend I recommend the 50ml as the 30ml goes too quickly!

Jo Malone Pomegrante Noir (30ml- £39)
I was given this cologne as a gift from friends and although I'm not a fan of rich smells this fragrance is not too bad. It has a strong scent of pomegranate with hints of berries and fruits and I believe it's more suitable for the evenings as I like to wear delicate fragrances during the day. If you're into dark and musky smells this is the best one to get out of the collection!

Rituals Blossom Water Cherry Blossom Body Mist (50ml- £16.50)
OMG this is probably the best item I've ever brought in my life, I swear by it. Since discovering the Rituals collection last year I haven't used any other body mist as this scent is perfect for any occasion. What I love about this mist is it's so light, lasts for a long time and feels like your natural sweet scent which is every females dream! I'm even tempted to buy the whole set which includes body lotions and gels.   

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here.

Kiri x