Thursday 18 September 2014

The Ainscow Hotel
















Last weekend was spent at the new fully refurbished Ainscow Hotel in Salford, Manchester. After a lovely weekend I thought why not write a informal review about the hotel.

I discovered the four star hotel after browsing laterooms.com (a hotel service provider) a week before my visit. After several page turns on their website this boutique hotel appeared with a gallery of images that looked very chic and perfect for a girls weekend. Once looking at the room details in more depth I discovered it was quite cheap for what I was getting. For a double, two story room with WIFI I paid £125 which in my opinion is quite reasonable especially compared to the standard hotels such as Premier Inn and Holiday Inn which, cost around £150-£200. Not only that it was a decent amount for what the rooms looked liked! If you know me I like quality in what i'm buying, i'm all about the presentation, if something doesn't look appealing or presented in a certain way I'm not as interested. So I booked it without a doubt and added breakfast to my order (an extra £10 per person).

Upon arrival I was quite impressed, the hotel looked exactly like the images, very modern yet still classically elegant. The staff were very helpful and welcoming, and not only that, the city centre was a 5 minute drive or 10 minute walk away. The only issue I had with my stay here was the lack of long mirrors, how's a girl meant to get ready without a long mirror?!

Despite my vain need for a long mirror I definitely recommend this hotel, it is perfect for a weekend away whatever the occasion!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here.

Kiri x