Sunday 21 September 2014

YSL LIPS










A few months back I did a post on a YSL lip product that I was obsessed with but I never had a good enough reason to buy more colours, especially when I don't even wear half of my collection. However when my sister told me she was going to Estonia immediately I thought DUTY FREE! It was the perfect excuse to buy some more colours because lets face it, it is slightly cheaper and if it's discounted it has to be bought. (Enters covers eyes emoji)

I like colours that add a tint and glow to your lips without it looking like there is too much product on them, that's why I went for the two subtle options and then a brighter red for when I feel like making more of an effort.

1. Ysl Rouge Volupte Shine 62K501 (3)
2. Ysl Rouge Volupte 62K601 (17)
3. Ysl Rouge Volupte 62JN01 (17)

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shades, these colors really suit you! These look really moisturising which is something I really aim for in a lip product!! x

    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades look gorgeous! I've never tried a YSL lipstick but now I want to, they look really creamy and moisturising x

    allthingsaleena.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here.

Kiri x